Kirsten and Mitchell will be teaching in the USA for the month of October 2014. Their Ubud, Bali class is scheduled for December 2014/January 2015 and Koh Phangan classes will start late February/early March 2015.
* Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA October 3-19 click here for more info
* Charlotte, North Carolina USA mid-October 2015 (email us for details)
* TBD: Yellow Springs OH
* Ubud (Nyuh Kuning area), Bali, Indonesia December 2015/January 2015
* Why Nam (near Had Tien), Koh Phangan, South Thailand March through mid-May 2015
We have offered proper Mysore-style classes, as we learned from our teacher, the late Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, in the lush environment of Thailand and Bali since 1999.
We’re pleased to resume our yearly Bali classes too after missing a few summers (2010/2011) to create large-scale art installations for Burning Man.
We teach in a beautiful wooden space in close to central Ubud and our prices are as follows:
- One week (5 classes)= 55 Euros/ 900,000 mil rupiah
- Two weeks (10x)= 100 Eu/1.6 mil rp.
- One month= 190 EU/3 mil rp
Please let us know if you would like to join the class, as spaces are limited.
We welcome all levels of practice; those new to Mysore-style practice are required to commit to three consecutive classes.
THAILAND: Late-February through May 2015
Our class in Thailand was recently listed as one of ‘the best yoga spots in the world’ click here for more info + photos
The seasonal classes on Koh Phangan were started by Kirsten Berg and Rolf Naujokat in 2001, the first Mysore program in Thailand. Kirsten and partner Mitchell Gold have been running the program since 2005.
When we are teaching elsewhere, our colleague Dave Ridgway (dave @nomadyogi.com) teaches on Koh Phangan mid-June through August and Dec/Jan. There are no teachers in November.